Our Hauling Rates for the Entire San Francisco Bay Area
Why spend more for less service? EZ Junk Hauling offers better value than our competition. Our prices for junk hauling are lower than our competitors and we offer some of the lowest rates in the Bay Area.
All in one service! When we show up, we make sure that everything is loaded and cleaned correctly, all you have to do is relax, point to the junk, trash, or garbage that needs to be removed, and our friendly staff will handle the rest. Garage clean outs or yard waste hauling, we make it easy.
How do we calculate junk removal rates?
We charge according to the amount of junk, trash or green waste that we load in the truck. See the junk hauling prices for our Standard truck below.
- Prices starting as low as $50! No job is too big or too small, and we do all the loading & clean-up.
- EZ Junk Hauling expert staffs are more than happy to come out and give you a free estimate on your junk removal or yard debris hauling.
- When it comes to our hauling rates there are no surprises! Our rates are up front with no added labor or weight charges.
- For those with loads containing a minimum of 25% recyclable materials such as metal, paper, cardboard etc. we offer a 10% discount.
- *Heavy material removal (dirt, concrete, construction debris removal) subject to additional charges. Call for details
15-16 CUBIC YARDS
(Prices start at $50 for smaller loads)
Prices on this page are an average for household junk and trash and for junk/trash with easy access. Prices may vary due to weight and/or access. Prices also may vary slightly depending on the location (city). Minimum jobs start at $50 for trash and junk hauling. Heavy materials such as concrete, dirt, tile, stucco, construction debris, etc. will be priced separately. One 8-10 cubic-yard load of dirt or concrete that can be easily loaded with a Bobcat is priced at $700-$750 on average. Dirt digging is additional. Discounts available for multi-loads. Contractor and senior discounts also available. We are always happy to come out and provide a free estimate.
Note: there may be a small surcharge on several items such as refrigerators, tires, hazardous waste, paints, large tv’s, mattress, and box springs.